I just got a box from UPS! This has been the first time in a long time.

Elizabeth's Nighttime Necessities or Colonial Toiletry Set - I like it more than I thought I would. The blue and white pottery powder puff holder is my favorite part. Nice and heavy. Pretty colors.

Mirror - Bigger than I thought it would be but lightweight metal that almost doesn't seem like real metal, but it is. Just OK

Pot of Flowers - nice, ivory colored ceramic vase. The silk flowers are wired so you can position them. The flower bunch is made to be removed so a doll can hold it in her hand.

Dressing table cloth - Pretty and better than I thought it would be. Nice size and nice, heavy lace trim. Trim alone is about an inch wide.

Bitty Baby Layette
only $5
I bought this so I could go over $30
Cute hat, socks and soft blanket. My DD will love it. She likes wrapping Bitty (and our little dog) up in blankets. Well worth the money.